Yampa Dry Bag DNA:
- Required Frame: None
- Color/Camouflage Pattern: Black Pearl
- Material: 420 TPU Laminate Ripstop Nylon | 3-Layer Hypalon
- Construction: 10,000mm Waterhead | Double-Stitched Tape Sealed Seam
- Hardware: ITW Nexus
- Capacity: 26L | 52L
- Additional Features: Hypalon Lash Loops | D-Rings | Hypalon Roll-Top Closure
- Integrates well with the SpiderNet and other Pack Rabbit accessories
- Close your Yampa Dry Bag properly to ensure water cannot get inside. Fold the Hypalon strip down first, ‘burp’ (squeeze) excess air from the bag, and fold (at least) three additional rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or prolonged contact with abrasive surfaces.
- We recommend that sensitive electronic devices be bagged first inside a waterproof sack (or hard case) before placing inside the Dry Bag.
- Not intended for diving situations or where the Dry Bag will be submerged under water.
Cautionary Note – be aware that this roll-top Dry Bag should only be ‘dunked’ to a depth of 1-meter for a very short period. Longer/deeper submersion and pressure can cause water to seep through the roll-top closure. If you are transporting electronics or other sensitive items in very wet/potential submersion situations we recommend that you place them into another waterproof bag first before loading into the Dry Bag. To avoid damage from condensed moisture vapor, place a drying agent (e.g., silica-gel pack) in the waterproof bag along with the electronic items.